Come to Dillon Gym and try out all of our programming throughout the facility FREE for 7 Days during operating hours from Monday, February 3rd - Sunday, February 9th.
What do you need to participate? A Valid PUID is required for entry.
What can you do during Campus Rec Free week?
- Lift some weights, do some cardio and more in the Stephens Fitness Center, Cardio Annexes & Functional Fitness Room.
- Enjoy a full week of Group Fitness and Premium Classes including: BodyPump, BodyCombat, Cycle, 305 Fitness, Zumba, Barre, Pilates, Wake-Up, Yoga, Piyo-Xing, CXWORX. Squash, Tennis, Figure Skating, Tai Chi, Small Group Training, Boxing, Yoga 101, Yoga 201, Golf Made Simple. Click here to view the Free Week Schedule. Questions, contact Kara Nitti.
- Grab a basketball or set-up badminton and play on the Dillon Gym Basketball Courts.
- Go for a swim in the Dillon Pool.
- Bring your racquets or purchase equipment at the Front Desk and play in the Squash Courts.
- Just need a break? Play Table Tennis/Ping Pong or Billiards/Pool in the Dillon Gym Lobby. Just ask the Front Desk to play!
Are you ready to join Campus Rec in Dillon Gym? Here are the Facility Hours for all areas.
It doesn't have to end after Free Week! If you enjoyed your time, consider purchasing a Dillon Gym membership, Group Fitness Flex Pass or Premium Classes.
For more information or to request reasonable accommodations, contact Campus Rec Main Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.