Everyone who is affiliated with Princeton University and fully vaccinated* (see definition below) is eligible to purchase a membership to Dillon Gym.
COVID-19 Immunization *
COVID-19 Immunization is required to enter a Princeton University campus building. You are considered fully immunized after BOTH conditions have been met: 2 weeks after a second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine. Received a booster if more than 6 months since the second dose of a two-dose series or if more than 2 months since a single dose of J&J.
Please take a look at the list of Princeton University-affiliated groups that are extended the opportunity to purchase a recreational membership at a discounted rate. If you are a member of one of these groups then you can follow the instructions below; if not then you are considered "General Public" and are not eligible to purchase a membership. You will need to provide a copy of your Affiliate ID in order to qualify for this rate.
After you have setup your account and your status has been updated, you will then be able to login and purchase a membership at the correct rate. If you don't have a TigerCard, then after you purchase your membership you will need to fill out the following TigerCard form. The TigerCard Office will use this information to create your PUID card. You will then be able to pick up your PUID card at the Dillon Gym Front Desk within 3 business days.
Renewing your membership
- If you are renewing your gym membership and have a Princeton University netID, then you can login to purchase your membership.
- If you are renewing your gym membership and do not have a Princeton University netID, then your account should already be set up in our system. Just log in to our registration site using your full e-mail address and password and purchase your membership. If you have forgotten you password, you can request a temporary one by clicking on "Forgot Your Password?"
- If you have an orange TigerCard it will be activated automatically the day after your purchase, however your membership will be valid immediately. You can print out your receipt and show it at the Dillon Gym front desk to enter the gym in the meantime.
- If you have a white PUID, you will need to forward your receipt to tigercard@Princeton.edu so that they can reactivate your card. You can print out your receipt and show it at the Dillon Gym front desk to enter the gym in the meantime.
- If your account is not already in the system, see the instructions for setting up your account.
For questions please email the Campus Recreation Office at email@example.com.