The Princeton University Dodgeball Tournament is..
An annual event hosted by Campus Recreation that is held each April in Dillon Gym that aims to involve every student at Princeton! Students compete in multiple tournament brackets - from teams as small as 20 or as big as 80+. Games run from 5pm to 2am and champions are named for each bracket. Pizza is available throughout the night!
General Tournament Info
- NO BACKPACKS ALLOWED! You will not be allowed on the Main Gym Floor.
- Teams must be University-Sponsored Clubs/Organizations and team names should reflect that.
- Games will run per bracket starting at 5:00pm until the final game at 1:00am.
- Each bracket will have a champion.
- Rules will be sent out on Tuesday, 4/25.
- All players must be listed on their team's roster prior to the tournament so that they receive all messages/notifications in regards to the tournament.
- Minimum: 10
- Maximum: 20
- Minimum: 21
- Maximum: 45
- Minimum: 46
- Maximum: 60 individuals
All Residential Colleges & Eating Clubs MUST register under the Huge Bracket!
An unlimited number of participants may compete in the first round. From there, the maximum number of participants per round is 80.
- Team names must be the name of a University-sponsored club or organization!
- Please have all participants register for the team prior to the registration deadline.
Where do we sign-up?
All teams must register online via IMLeagues.
Registration opens on Monday, March 20th.
Registration closes on Sunday, April 23rd.
During the Event
- Limited T-shirts will be available at the door while supplies last.
- Pizza will be delivered at 7pm, 9pm and 11pm.
- There will be bleachers available for non-participating students to spectate and support their friends!
- Activities will be available on Court 1 to keep you entertained between games.