- Who has access to Dillon Gym?
Currently enrolled Princeton University students approved to be on campus and enrolled in the asymptomatic testing protocol.
Facilities and Operations
The following are the current policies and procedures in place for Dillon Gym. We will continue to update the website pending further decisions made by the University that will impact our operations.
Face Cover Policy:
As per University policy, face coverings are required to be worn properly in all University buildings, regardless of your vaccination status. In an effort to maintain the safety of others, we will strictly enforce this policy within Dillon Gym.
Failure to follow this policy will result in you being asked to leave the facility and the potential closure of recreational spaces.
While utilizing our facility, you must follow the policies below:
- All users MUST be enrolled in the asymptomatic testing protocol.
- Enter and exit from the lobby. Patrons are not allowed to exit any door.
- Every patron must take a microfiber cloth and a bottle of disinfectant upon entry.
- You must clean equipment before and after use inside Dillon Gym.
- Items must be returned to the front desk before leaving through the lobby. DO NOT LEAVE BOTTLES AND TOWELS THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY!
- Carry personal belongings with you at all times, use a cubby in Stephens Fitness Center or use locker:
- Locker assignments will be available at the front desk on a first come first serve basis to all patrons with an active membership. Day-use lockers are also available throughout the locker room level. (Updated 7/1/21)
- Bring your own filled water bottle with you - water fountains are unavailable, please use the bottle filling stations (available on Main Gym Floor, A Level & Upper Level of Stephens Fitness Center).
Dillon Gym General Academic Year Hours
|Mon-Thu||6am - 12am|
|Fri||6am - 10pm|
|Sat||8am - 10pm|
|Sun||8am - 12am|