- Who has access to Dillon Gym?
Currently enrolled Princeton University students approved to be on campus and enrolled in the asymptomatic testing protocol.
As of July 1, 2021, Princeton University faculty, staff & affiliates who are enrolled and active in the university asymptomatic testing protocol are eligible to purchase memberships to Dillon Gym to have access to the facility (Updated 5/19/21).
Facilities and Operations
The following are the current policies and procedures in place for Dillon Gym. We will continue to update the website pending further decisions made by the University that will impact our operations.
- As of August 11th, face coverings are required inside Dillon Gym, regardless of vaccination status (Updated 8/11/21).
- Reservations are no longer required to use Dillon Gym (Updated 5/25/21)
While utilizing our facility, you must follow the policies below:
- Face coverings are required and must be worn at all times, except when in the pool, regardless of your vaccination status (Updated 8/11/2021).
- All users MUST be enrolled in the asymptomatic testing protocol.
- Enter and exit from the lobby. Patrons are not allowed to exit any door.
- Every patron must take a microfiber cloth and a bottle of disinfectant upon entry.
- You must clean equipment before and after use inside Dillon Gym.
- Items must be returned to the front desk before leaving through the lobby. DO NOT LEAVE BOTTLES AND TOWELS THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY!
- Carry personal belongings with you at all times, use a cubby in Stephens Fitness Center or use locker:
- Locker assignments will be available at the front desk on a first come first serve basis to all patrons with an active membership. Day-use lockers are also available throughout the locker room level. (Updated 7/1/21)
- Bring your own filled water bottle with you - water fountains are unavailable, please use the bottle filling stations (available on Main Gym Floor, A Level & Upper Level of Stephens Fitness Center).
|Mon-Thu||6am - 12am|
|Fri||6am - 10pm|
|Sat||8am - 10pm|
|Sun||8am - 12am|