- Who has access to Dillon Gym?
Currently enrolled Princeton University students approved to be on campus and enrolled in the asymptomatic testing protocol. University Employees do not have access to using the facility.
- Do I have to wear a face-covering the whole time?
YES! You must wear a face-covering at all times, except when in the pool.
- Do I have to complete the Gym Facilities Questionnaire every time I come in?
Facilities and Operations
Attn: Princeton Students!
Tell us how you feel because your perspective matters to us! Whether you have been a participant or not, please complete our Campus Rec Survey: bit.ly/pucampusrec21.
Respondents have the opportunity to win JBL Reflect Flow wireless Bluetooth earphones. Hurry, The survey closes on May 13th!
Princeton Campus Recreation is so excited to welcome students back to campus and back to Dillon Gym! Due to COVID-19, the building looks very different now, and there are new policies and procedures in place for your safety, so please take the time to watch our virtual tour to learn what you need to know! We look forward to having you in Dillon Gym this semester!
NEW POLICIES FOR SPRING 2021*:
- All users MUST be enrolled in the asymptomatic testing protocol.
- Double reservations within the same space will NOT be permitted.
- Missed Session Policy will be implemented.
- *During the month of January, a new question will be added to the Daily Symptom Check - Gym Facilities Questionnaire for Dillon Gym: The question will ask if you have traveled outside of NJ, NY, CT, PA, and DE in the past 10 days. If “yes,” you will not be allowed to use the facility.
- Entry will be permitted no more than 10 minutes prior to reservation start time. (Updated 1/6/21)
- Entry will be permitted up to 15 minutes after reservation start time. Late arrival may result in loss of reservation slot. (Updated 1/6/21)
While utilizing our facility, you must follow the policies below:
- Wear a face covering at all times, except when in the pool.
- Have a reservation for the space you want to go to.
- You must present your Princeton University ID (PUID) during check-in.
- Enter and exit from the lobby. Patrons will no longer be allowed to exit any door.
- Every patron will be given a microfiber cloth and a bottle of disinfectant upon arrival.
- You must clean equipment before and after use inside Dillon Gym.
- Items must be returned to the front desk before leaving through the lobby.
- Temperature/Health Screening will be conducted upon arrival.
- Must show results of Daily Symptom Check - Gym Facilities Questionnaire via Tiger Safe app
- Carry personal belongings with you at all times:
- No lockers will be available for use (cubbies are available for use in Stephens Fitness Center)
- No showers are allowed (exception is the pool shower rinse off before swimming).
- Locker Rooms will only be used for restrooms and hand washing.
- We ask that you come dressed ready to work out and then go home to shower.
- Bring your own filled water bottle with you - only limited bottle filling stations will be available.