Facility Hours & Reservations
- The following are areas are available for use:
Dillon Main Gym Floor (25 max capacity)
- Fitness equipment is set up on courts 2 & 3
- Court 1 will be set up for badminton/pickleball
- Court 4 will be available for informal recreation and individual basketball play (no one-on-one games)
Stephens Fitness Center (35 max capacity)
- Upper level with selectorized equipment and cardio equipment has a max capacity of 25
- Lower level with free weights, benches, and racks has a max capacity of 10
Cardio Annex (8 max capacity)
- Cardio equipment is available for use with a capacity of 2 per room
Dillon Pool (7 max capacity)
- One person per lane and one person in the shallow end
Fall 2020 Hours
Dillon Gym, Stephens Fitness Center & Dillon Pool
|Monday - Friday||Saturday & Sunday|
|7am - 9am||10am - 1pm** (Effective 10/17)|
|11am - 2pm||2pm - 6pm|
|4pm - 7pm|
There will be 2-hour time blocks when we are closed for cleaning.
Want to be more familiar with the spaces and new layout of equipment inside of Dillon Gym? We are happy to announce that we will be offering tours of Dillon Gym to students who are approved to be on-campus!
Tours will be up to 30 minutes long and can be reserved using the registration system below through IMLeagues.
|Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays|
- Reservations for Mon., Sept. 28th - Sun., October 4th will open Friday, September 25th.
- Reservations are 45 minutes long with a 15-minute grace period for the next reservation.
- Patrons must make a reservation for each space they wish to use BEFORE coming to Dillon Gym.
- New safety policies must be followed - READ MORE >
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
- You must be an Undergraduate or Graduate Student approved to be on campus
- Download the IMLeagues App to your mobile device.
- Select Princeton University and create an account using only your princeton.edu e-mail and the exact name and ID number on your PUID.
- Select the "Reservation" tab and make up to two reservations per space per day.
- When you arrive to Dillon Gym, be ready to show proof when checking in to the Front Desk using the IMLeagues App.