Facility Hours & Reservations
Attn: Princeton Students!
Tell us how you feel because your perspective matters to us! Whether you have been a participant or not, please complete our Campus Rec Survey: bit.ly/pucampusrec21.
Respondents have the opportunity to win JBL Reflect Flow wireless Bluetooth earphones. Hurry, The survey closes on May 13th!
Dillon Gym is open by Reservation Only and only for undergraduate and graduate students approved to be on campus!
All Patrons entering MUST be enrolled in the asymptomatic testing protocol.
Dillon Gym Hours
|Monday-Thursday||7am - 12pm||1pm - 5pm||6pm - 11pm|
|Friday||7am - 12pm||1pm - 5pm||6pm - 10pm|
|Saturday||9am - 12pm||1pm - 5pm||6pm - 10pm|
|Sunday||9am - 12pm||1pm - 5pm||6pm - 11pm|
Dillon Gym will be closed 12-1pm & 5-6pm for cleaning.
Dillon Pool Hours
|Monday-Friday||7am - 11am||2pm - 5pm||6pm - 9pm**|
|Saturday-Sunday||CLOSED||1pm - 5pm||6pm - 8pm|
** WEDNESDAYS ONLY: 6pm - 8pm
- Reservations will open on Fridays for the following week.
- Reservations are 45 minutes long with a 15-minute grace period for the next reservation.
- Patrons must make a reservation for each space they wish to use BEFORE coming to Dillon Gym.
- Entry will be permitted no more than 10 minutes prior to reservation start time
- Entry will be permitted up to 15 minutes after reservation start time. Late arrival may result in loss of reservation slot.
- MISSED SESSION POLICY:
- 1st missed session will result in a warning.
- 2nd missed session will result in a final warning.
- 3rd and every subsequent missed session will result in a 3 day suspension from the reservation system and Dillon Gym.
- New access and safety policies must be followed!
- If you cannot make your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you cancel your reservation and avoid incurring a missed session
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
- You must be an Undergraduate or Graduate Student approved to be on campus
- Download the IMLeagues App to your mobile device.
- Select Princeton University and create an account using only your princeton.edu e-mail and the exact name and ID number on your PUID.
- Select the "Reservation" tab and make one reservation per space per day.
- When you arrive to Dillon Gym, bring your PUID when checking in to the Front Desk to show and scan in.