Below is a list of Princeton University affiliated groups that are extended the opportunity to purchase a recreational membership at a discounted rate. If you are a member of one of these groups then you can follow the instructions here; if not you must follow the instructions under "General Public." You will need to provide a copy of your Affiliate ID in order to qualify for this rate.
|Chaplains (Office of Religious Life)||Hillel (Center for Jewish Life)||Docent (Art Museum)|
|Howard Hughes Medical Institute||Institute for Advanced Study||McCarter Theater|
|Princeton Alumni Association||Princeton in Africa||Princeton in Asia|
|Princeton in Beijing||Princeton - Blairstown Center||Princeton Theological Seminary|
|Princeton Writing Program||PRINCO||PU Press|
|PU Store||ROTC||Teacher Prep Program|
After you have setup your account and your status has been updated, you will then be able to login (link is external) and purchase a membership at the correct rate. If you don't have a TigerCard, then after you purchase your membership you will need to fill out the following TigerCard form (link is external). The TigerCard Office will use this information to create your PUID card. You will then be able to pick up your PUID card at the Dillon Gym Front Desk within 3 business days.
Renewing your membership
- If you are renewing your gym membership and have a Princeton University netID, then you can login to purchase your membership.
- If you are renewing your gym membership and do not have a Princeton University netID, then your account should already be set up in our system. Just log in to our registration site using your full e-mail address and password and purchase your membership. If you have forgotten you password, you can request a temporary one by clicking on "Don't Know Your Password?"
- If you have an orange TigerCard it will be activated automatically the day after your purchase, however your membership will be valid immediately. You can print out your receipt and show it at the Dillon Gym front desk to enter the gym in the meantime.
- If you have a white PUID, you will need to forward your receipt to tigercard@Princeton.edu so that they can reactivate your card. You can print out your receipt and show it at the Dillon Gym front desk to enter the gym in the meantime.
- If your account is not already in the system, see the instructions for setting up your account.
For questions please email the Campus Recreation Office at email@example.com.