Dillon Gym re-opened on Monday, September 14th by Reservation Only and only for undergraduate and graduate students approved to be on campus!
The following are areas that will be available for use:
Dillon Main Gym Floor (25 max capacity)
- Fitness equipment is set up on courts 2 & 3
- Court 1 will be set up for badminton/pickleball
- Court 4 will be available for informal recreation and individual basketball play (no one-on-one games)
Stephens Fitness Center (35 max capacity)
- Upper level with selectorized equipment and cardio equipment has a max capacity of 25
- Lower level with free weights, benches, and racks has a max capacity of 10
Cardio Annex (8 max capacity)
- Cardio equipment is available for use with a capacity of 2 per room
Dillon Pool (7 max capacity)
- One person per lane and one person in the shallow end
While utilizing our facility, you must follow the policies below:
- All Patrons entering MUST be enrolled in the asymptomatic testing protocol.
- Wear a face covering at all times, except when in the pool.
- Have a reservation for the space you want to go to.
- You must present your reservation using IMLeagues App during check-in.
- Enter and exit from the lobby. Patrons will no longer be allowed to exit any door.
- Every patron will be given a microfiber cloth and a bottle of disinfectant upon arrival.
- You must clean equipment before and after use inside Dillon Gym.
- Items must be returned to the front desk before leaving through the lobby.
- Temperature/Health Screening will be conducted upon arrival.
- Must show results of Symptom Tracker - Gym Facilities Questionnaire via Tiger Safe app
- Carry personal belongings with you at all times:
- No lockers/cubbies will be allowed.
- No showers are allowed (exception is the pool shower rinse off before swimming).
- Locker Rooms will only be used for restrooms and hand washing.
- We ask that you come dressed ready to work out and then go home to shower.
- Bring your own filled water bottle with you - only limited bottle filling stations will be available.
There will be a 2-hour time period when we are closed for cleaning.
ADJUSTED HOURS FOR NOVEMBER 30th - DECEMBER 23rd
|Monday - Friday||7am - 11am||3am - 7pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||CLOSED|
CLOSED: December 24th - January 3rd
Reservations will be restricted to Undergraduate and Graduate students who have been approved to be on campus.
Before coming to Dillon, you must reserve your space(s) and time(s) that you would like to use. When you arrive to Dillon Gym, be ready to show proof when checking in to the Front Desk using the IMLeagues App and remember to bring your PUID to scan into the building!
- Reservations will open every Friday for the following week.
- Reservations are 45 minutes long with a 15-minute grace period for the next reservation.
- Patrons must make a reservation for each space they wish to use BEFORE coming to Dillon Gym.
Please note that information may change - we ask that you continue to check back with us and stay connected here and on social media.