The Executive Council is the student governing body of the Sport Club Program. The Executive Council consists of seven Sport Club members elected to serve one-year terms that follow the academic calendar, beginning September and ending May. The Executive Council represents Sport Clubs to the University Community, and provides advice and support to all Clubs.
Throughout the academic year the Executive Council holds Leadership development programs, is tasked with adding and removing Sport Clubs, allocates Sport Club funding, and sits on various teams and committees across campus to represent Sport Clubs. Any Sport Club member is eligible to run for the Sport Club Executive Council.
Sport Club Executive Council 2019-2020
- Thomas Colen '20, President (Men’s Ultimate)
- Hanley Frantz '20, Vice President (Men’s Lacrosse)
- Will McClure '22, Treasurer (Tennis)
- Ryan Eusebi '22, Secretary (Running)
- Adam Ziff '22, (Men's Ultimate); William Makinen '22 (Running); Jared Young '21, (Men’s Basketball), At-Large Members.