Assistant Director of Campus Recreation, Fitness
Stephens Fitness Center
Bachelor of Science, Health and Physical Education, The Pennsylvania State University, 1983
- Assistant Director of Campus Recreation, Fitness, Princeton University, Jun 2007 to present
- Coordinator of Recreational Fitness and Wellness Programs, Princeton University, Mar 2001 to Jun 2007
- Coordinator of Health Fitness, Strength and Conditioning, Princeton University, Dec 1993 to Mar 2001
- Health Fitness Coordinator/Strength and Conditioning Coach, Princeton University, Aug 1990 to Dec 1993
- Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach, Rutgers University, Sep 1984 to Jul 1990
- Health Fitness Supervisor, Princeton University, May 1983 to Sep 1984
- United States Marine Corps, Aug 1975 to Aug 1979
Areas of Expertise
- general fitness
- strength training
- facility management
- Authored eight books, co-authored seven books and edited two books.
- Authored more than 520 articles/columns on strength and fitness that have appeared in 48 different publications, including American Fitness; Athletic Business; Athletic Journal; Coach and Athletic Director; Fitness Management; Jersey Firefighters; The Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance; LAW and ORDER; Martial Arts Training; Muscular Development; New Jersey COPS; The New Jersey Police Chief; Pennsylvania Journal of Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance; Powerlifting Canada; Strength and Health; S.W.A.T; Tactical Response; Texas Coach; Training and Conditioning; Women's Sports and Fitness; and Wrestling USA.