To Create and Enter a Team
To register a team, you must register with www.imleagues.com/Princeton as yourself with your Princeton email address.
- Go to www.IMLeagues.com/Princeton/Registration OR Go to www.IMLeagues.com and click Create Account OR Go to www.imleagues.com and click "Log in with Facebook" if you have a facebook account with your school email attached - this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
- Enter your information, and use your school email address, and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school - if not, you can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link.
Each independent team entry must be accompanied by a $50.00 Forfeit Deposit. For Eating Clubs and Residential Colleges, this will be paid at the beginning of the season and replenished as needed. Independent teams must bring two $25.00 checks made out to Princeton University. Forfeit fees will be returned at the end of the season. Teams WILL NOT be approved without this Forfeit Deposit!
How to sign up for an intramural sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click on the "Princeton University" link to go to your school's home page on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's A, Men's B, Women's, etc).
- Choose the division you'd like to play in (Mondays 5pm, Tue/Thu 4:30pm, etc).
You can join a sport in one of three ways
1. Create a Team (For Team Captains Only)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they've already registered on IMLeagues: Search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: Scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email address.
2. Join a Team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at the top right of every page.
- Accepting a request form the captain to join his team.
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
3. Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like.
- You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Questions or Troubles?
IMLeagues offers a Live Support Button at the bottom right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.