Summer Day Camp Registration
For the Summer of 2021 the Princeton University Summer Day Camp will only be open to Princeton University children of faculty, staff, and students. You can pick and choose which weeks you'd like your child(ren) to attend. There will be no post camp offered for this year. Camp will be offered for 8 weeks, from June 21 through August 13, 2021. Registration will open on April 16, 2021.
- Week 1 – June 21-25
- Week 2 – June 28-July 2
- Week 3* – July 6-9* There is no camp on Monday, July 5th.
- Week 4 – July 12-16
- Week 5 – July 19-23
- Week 6 – July 26-30
- Week 7 – August 2-6
- Week 8 – August 9-13
Camp enrollment will be maxed at 100 campers per week. A waitlist will be maintained, if necessary. The following pricing will apply for 2021 camp enrollment:
- $250 per week, per individual camper; $200 for Week 3 enrollment.
- $225 per week, per child for families who are enrolling multiple children in the same week(s) of camp; $175 for Week 3 enrollment.
- Deposit are required upon registration, in the amount of $100 per weekly registration. Full payment required by June 11, 2021.
- There will be no formal registration separation for Junior/Senior camp, though groups will be separated age-appropriately, into groups of 10.
- Counselor in Training (CIT) Program will be offered for candidates entering grades 9-12, at a rate of $100 per week. However, we will be limited to only hosting six CITs per week. See CIT Program details for more information.
All Parents/Guardians must register their children using the Campus Recreation Online Registration System. Third party enrollment is prohibited. At the time of registration, a deposit will be required. The deposit will be $100.00 per week you are registering. Final payment will be due on June 11, 2021 After June 11th, a $100.00 late fee will be charged. If your account is not paid in full by June 15, 2021, the spot will be filled with campers on the waiting list and no refund will be provided.
Please make sure that you create an account for yourself AND add your child(ren) as additional registrants. This will allow you to select the child(ren) as the registrant while proceeding through the checkout process, rather than accidentally registering yourself. If you have any questions about this process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian Monsen at 609-258-8549 before registering.
To register, please click on the "Summer Camp Registration Instructions" below that matches your status.
Princeton University Faculty, Staff, and Students
- REGISTRATION BEGINS: Friday, April 16, 2021
- Summer Camp Registration Instructions (Faculty/Staff/Student)
All sales are non-refundable and non-transferable. For questions please email the Campus Recreation Office at email@example.com.