Follow an instructor and move your body while connecting with yourself and others. There are a variety of classes that incorporate the core fitness concepts of cardiovascular, strength and flexibility. Open to all skill and experience levels.
Group Fitness Schedule
Download a copy of the current schedule.
- Don't know what a class has to offer? Check out our class descriptions page!
- Meet your Group Fitness Instructors.
- Receive updates about class changes, cancellations, events directly to your inbox and subscribe to our Group Fitness & Instructional Programs Listserv!
- Do you need a Flex Pass? If you're are currently a Princeton University Student, all classes are FREE! Otherwise, you must purchase a flex pass.
- Be sure to bring your Princeton ID card with you to class: Your ID will be physically scanned at the beginning of class.
Tiger Cycle Reservations:
To attend Cycle classes, please reserve your spot ahead of time to guarantee your bike. Reservations will be available 72 hours in advance of each class. You can make your reservation online or download the IMLeagues app to your phone.
- If you are creating an account, choose "Princeton University" as your school affiliation and use your Princeton email address to sign up.
Please note, Dillon members (faculty/staff) looking to take part in Cycle or any in person classes must have a Flex Pass.
News & Announcements
Stephens Fitness Center will close until further notice, January 2024 Dillon Gym operations and after 18 months, we are excited to announce the unveiling of Phase One!
Learn more about Rec Facilities Hours & Campus Rec Programming during Fall Break (10/13 - 10/22).
Be The First to Know
Subscribe to our Listserv!
We are a TigerWell Partnership Grant Recipient to support FREE access to Princeton Students to our Group Fitness Classes.
ANYTIME FITNESS & MINDFULNESS VIDEO LIBRARY
Check out our virtual library of recorded workouts you can do anywhere, anytime! We will be adding to this during the semester, so keep an eye out for more classes coming your way.
To access these videos, you will need to login through Duo with your Princeton ID and password.